For All Users of ISLAMICTUNES™
Welcome to IslamicTunes, a service founded by Loonaq Records (a business registered legally in Malaysia with company’s no. 002074804-D) and currently managed ISLAMICTUNES NETWORK PLT, henceforth referred to as (“IslamicTunes™” or “we” “our” or “us”). Loonaq Records and Islamictunes Network PLT are companies under Loonaq Sdn. Bhd. registered in Malaysia. CV Loonaq Records Indonesia is our official representative in Indonesia for IslamicTunes and Loonaq Records.
These TOS are divided into the following sections:
- Description of the Platform - This provides a general description of the Platform, its features and functionality.
- Your IslamicTunes Account – This section explains your responsibilities should you choose to register for a IslamicTunes.
- Your Use of the Platform – This section sets out your right to use the Platform, and the conditions that applies to your use of the Platform.
- Your Content – This section deals with ownership of your content, and includes your agreement not to upload anything that infringes on anyone else’s rights.
- Grant of License – This section explains how your content will be used on IslamicTunes and the permissions that you grant by uploading your content – for example, the right for other users to listen to your sounds.
- Representations and Warranties - This section includes important promises and guarantees that you give when uploading content to IslamicTunes – in particular, your promise that everything you upload and share is owned by you and won’t infringe anyone else’s rights.
- Liability for Content – This section explains that IslamicTunes is a cloud hosting service and that its users are solely liable for material that they upload to IslamicTunes.
- Third Party Websites and Services – Through IslamicTunesÔ you may have access to other websites and services. This section explains that these are separate third party services that are not under the control of IslamicTunes.
- Blocking and Removal of Content - This section makes it clear that IslamicTunes may block or remove content from the Platform.
- Disclaimer - This section explains that IslamicTunes cannot give any guarantees that the Platform will always be available – sometimes even a platform as awesome as ours will have a few problems.
- Limitation of Liability – This section explains some of those things that IslamicTunes will not be liable for. Please make sure you read and understand this section.
- Indemnification – If you use the Platform in a way that results in damage to us, you will need to take responsibility for that.
- IslamicTunes Meetups or Muslim Creative Entrepreneurs Community – This section deals with IslamicTunes Meet Ups and explains that these are not “official’ IslamicTunes events, so we cannot be responsible for anything that happens at meetups.
- Competitions and Other Promotions – This section deals with competitions, contests and sweepstakes on IslamicTunes. IslamicTunes does not run these, and therefore we cannot be responsible for them. If you want to run your own competition on IslamicTunesÔ, make sure you read and understand our Competition Terms.
- Use of IslamicTunes Players and Widget – This section includes a few restrictions on how you can use our players and widgets – basically, don’t try to use our players to create a new music or audio streaming service.
- KontenPreneurs Accounts and Gift Codes – This section links you to information explaining how to purchase “KontenPreneurs ProLabel”, “KontenPreneurs ProPremium” and “KontenPreneurs Startup” accounts and gift codes and how you can cancel your purchases in certain circumstances.
- Changes to the Platform, Accounts and Pricing - From time to time, we may need to make some changes to IslamicTunes. This section explains your rights in this situation.
- Termination – This section explains how you can terminate your IslamicTunes account, and the grounds on which we can terminate your use of IslamicTunes.
- Assignment to Third Parties – This section deals with IslamicTunes’s right to transfer this agreement to someone else.
- Severability – This is a standard legal provision, which says that any term that is not valid will be removed from the agreement without affecting the validity of the rest of the agreement.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction – All of our documents are generally governed by Malaysian law.
- Disclosures – This section provides information about IslamicTunes, including how to contact us.
Last Amended: 25 January 2018